In spite of the weak economy, many of our patients are diligent about their dental care. But, there are some who are steering clear of our office until it really hurts. When the time comes, the cost will be exponential. If you're trying not to spend anything on dental care, please read and consider the following:
- Nearly all major dental problems start as minor tooth trouble.
- Major dental problems mean more sick days and lost work time.
- This year, thousands of people will contract oral cancer, a disease
that can be found early with a simple dentist's exam.
- Dental insurance benefits are wasted if not used by year's end.
- Toothaches and holiday fudge don't mix.
Like us on Facebook for updates: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tobias-Maynard-DDS/132436140105193
Image credit: http://www.brainlesstales.com/images/2013/Jul/toothache.jpg